Tuesday

Joel 2

In the first part of this chapter we read of the coming of the day of the Lord and the destruction that is at hand. Then we read about our merciful God.
 Joel 2:12-13
12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil

Joel 2:28-30
8 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
KJV
 
What a mighty and wonderful Lord and God we have. If we will only turn to him with a repented heart, and a willing spirit to follow in his ways, he will continue to bless us with a blessing we cannot contain with in ourselves.
 
Blessed be His Holy name, JESUS.

Ralph Cain