Thursday

Luke 21

Jesus is addressing the disciples concern about the end time. Jesus states the signs will be wars, and rumor of wars, nation against nation, His people will be persecuted by rulers, our own family members, and friends. He even says that some will die.

It is easy for me to become concerned of the unknown. I know that my human nature whats to know exactly what will happen to my family and myself. Will I be persecuted and if so what will I go through? Will I be separated from my family? Will I be ready for the day Jesus returns?

I then have to stop and remember that I am not guaranteed another moment so I have to make sure that I am living right, right now. Jesus gives me comfort in verses 14,15, 34-36. I just have to make up my mind to make sure all questions are settled, and to be totally sold out to Him, and He will take care of me.

Randal Sheppard