Sunday

Acts 13

For this is what the Lord has commanded us: "'I have made you a light for the
Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.'" Acts
13:47 (NIV)


Amidst the economic and morale decline in our country there is a cry that can be heard. Many people are searching and hungry for something that cannot be obtained by driving the nicest car or living in the most elegant house. It is a cry for rescue, a deep longing in the hearts of men, women, and in many young people. We as Holy Ghost filled, Jesus name baptized Christians have been called to respond, and to answer that cry. As Luke says in chapter 4 verse 18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.”

We have the power and the anointing through the Holy Spirit now it is up to us to step out of our comfort zones, to put away the weights that would so easily beset us, and to invest in a cause that is so much greater than anything we have ever known. I wonder what would have happened if Paul after being stoned, whipped, and imprisoned would have said I’m through, I give up, I’m not going back to preach to those people. But that is the amazing thing about Paul he refused to quit and throw in the towel when things got hard. He persevered in the midst of persecution.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, whom shall I send, and who will go
for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me" Isa 6:8


SEND EULESS!!

Ryan Denard