Tuesday

Romans 5

Here once again we have a chapter that begins with the word "therefore" so we basically have a continuance of the previous chapter. It is good to know that we have been justified by our faith in Jesus Christ. And tribulations in our life help us to obtain patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope.

In the latter scriptures we are taught about the sin of Adam, and how through that sin we were all made partakers of that sin, and we will all taste death because of sin.

Then we learn how through God's grace and the free gift that came by the grace of one man, Jesus Christ, we all have access to life.

If I have sin in my life, it not only effects me, but my family also, and it can also effect the lives of all around me. But if we as R.E.A.L. men live our lives in harmony with the will and word of God, then and only then will we have a positive effect on all those around us.

This reminds me of 2 Chron 7:14, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."
KJV

Get R.E.A.L.

Ralph Cain