Wednesday

Hebrews 3

Hebrews 3 can be broken up into 2 parts: Christ is superior to Moses (verses 1-6) and verses 7-19 showing that under Moses Israel failed to believe.  Verses 7-11 are referenced back to Psalms 95: 7-11.

Do I confess that I trust God but yet I have not fully listened to Him and trust Him? Do I allow my heart to become a little hard because I do not understand/see the full picture/plan the way He sees it for my life?

Have I allowed today's culture or advice to deceive me to allow my heart to harden? Do I grieve God because I will not listen thus robbing myself of fully living in the rest that only He can give me?

I understand from verses 14 and 19 that as long as I keep my confidence in Christ and never waiver until I am called home then I will see Jesus, but if I have unbelief then I will not be able to enter into that heavenly home.

Randal Sheppard