Thursday

2 Corinthians 10

I like what Paul said in verse 3-5:
 
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war in the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through the pulling down of strong holds. Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."
 
As I  was reading this portion of scripture, my mind drifted back to my grandfather who I called Peeps. As a young man I would spend the night at their house, and Peeps would walk in around 6:00 am and wake me up. I knew it was time to pray. My Peeps taught me by example what it was like to wage war on hell through the familiar weapon of prayer. When Peeps prayed, you felt something happen in the Spirit.

There were many strongholds that where broken when he prayed and fasted. He was a man committed to the Cross.
Let us never forget that we cannot afford to walk in the flesh and let the spirit man die. For there is maybe a son, nephew, niece, daughter, grandson or granddaughter watching you and learning to pray. Kids do not do what you say, rather they do what you do.
 
As REAL men, let's allow our families to see us use the mighty weapons of God and pull down the strongholds of Hell. Let the church of the living God have revival like never before!
 
Chad Mooney