Friday

2 Corinthians 4

In the reading of this chapter, the one resounding thing is this chapter is for REAL men.

 Verse 3  -But if our gospel be hid, it is hidden to them that are lost.

This means to me that if I do not show my gospel/relationship with God through my speech, actions, attitude and daily relationship with family, co workers etc, they could be lost because I didn't show God in me. Therefore if they don't see something different in me, then God is hidden to them because of my actions.

Verse 8
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed;we are perplexed ,but not in despair:

looking back through  the down times in life, I have had days of trouble, but through Gods grace I have not been distressed.  I have been perplexed, but not in despair.

 I now know that because of  a relationship with God, He is faithful to fulfill His promise.

Yes, there have been days recently due to a  loss that I have been  perplexed wondering what else could happen.  Then God always comes through and keeps us from disparity.

I believe that because of a daily walk with God, He will not fail us. I know it may feel that we are forgotten sometimes but when it is HIS time, He will change the situation and make it better than we could ever imagine.

Be encouraged because REAL men will make it through these uncertain times if we will walk with Christ.

Darryl McGee