Saturday

2 Corinthians 12

Verse 9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

What I get from this chapter is that anytime we are going through a time in our life that we feel weak or unable to do something for Jesus; we need to know that just because you are weak and unable to fight right now that tomorrow is a new day.

Jesus never comes too late, He is always just on time and can always bring you out no matter what. While you are weak, you can know that you are going to be strengthened and brought out later. It's kind of like when you are working out, how you feel weak and unable to do anything at that point in time, but later it actually benefits your health and makes you more able to get over obstacles. Just like working out, spiritual weakness will make you stronger through Christ Jesus and will later benefit your spiritual health and you will be able to overcome obstacles later in life.

Marshall McGee